Provider credentialing in healthcare is the process by which medical organizations verify the credentials of healthcare providers to ensure they have the required licenses, certifications, and skills to properly care for patients. We credential the following:
- ALL Commercial (see list provided)
- All Commercial Insurances (see list provided)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- Hospital Privileging
We also complete the process from Start to finish which includes:
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork
- We provide status reports, so you know where you are in the process with each payor.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date which includes a copy of the fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.
Who we work with:
- PAs/ NPs
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Sleep Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health Providers